Sunday 9 September 2012

Wedding Dress - Ivory - To fit size 16/18 ?

Beautiful strapless Ivory Wedding Dress... although can be worn with spaghetti straps (included) Size says 20 but it fits 16/18 beautifully (I dont know why they make silly size wedding dresses!!) Stunning chest panel with chiffon just under the bust - a very flattering dress. Stunning corset back detail with beading along edges. Simpy stunning. Beautiful beading on side of dress - not too much - just enough to be elegant without being fussy. The bottom half of the dress is silk covered with chiffon. Must be seen. Please call me with any questions. The dress was tried on in the shop and then tried on again at home - the only reason I didnt wear it for my wedding was because my friend wore a very similar dress to this a few months before my wedding and so I wanted to have something completely different. A genuine reason for sale. Collection only. 250.00 ono 07734 949992

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular